Our two day FCEM course is run by five ED consultants who have a wealth of experience either lecturing on or running FCEM and MCEM courses. All of the consultants are fully involved across the two days with both the delivery of lectures and the detailed marking of the four papers, and provide ongoing support after the course.
- 4 fully marked papers with structured feedback enabling focused revision.
- Papers marked by 5 ED Consultants.
- Mentoring scheme for on going support post course.
100% of our candidates said that the course made them feel better prepared and would recommend us.
Here is what some of the candidates have said:
“Excellent course, overall very high quality.”
“Excellent course. Good coverage of topics. Extremely helpful. Good food!”
“Very commendable! Excellent feedback. Thanks for all the hard work!”
“Excellent course – as compared to other places I have attended to do the SAQ course.”
We have also teamed-up with an established Critical Appraisal course (The Brighton and Sussex Critical Appraisal Course for FCEM – approved by the College of Emergency Medicine) to bring a package of courses to support preparation for FCEM.
The Critical Appraisal course is now well established, and highly rated, with a pass rate of over 85%.
These courses can either be booked separately, or as a package, with a discount, by following the relevant links on the right-hand-side of this page.
Terms & Conditions
By booking onto one of our courses, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
- All course materials, examination practice papers and videos are the intellectual property of Bromley Emergency Courses. By booking onto a course, or purchasing materials on the website, delegates acknowledge this and agree not to copy or distribute these materials.
- Bromley Emergency Courses reserves the right to make minor alterations to the programme, speakers, or venue of any of our courses.
- Should a course be cancelled for any reason, we shall endeavour to reschedule and will refund the cost of the course in full.
- Delegates making a cancellation more than six weeks before a course will be refunded in full, less a 10% administration fee.
- Delegates making a cancellation between two and six weeks before a course will be entitled to a 50% refund.
- Delegates making a cancellation less than two weeks before a course will not be entitled to a refund.
- If, for any reason, a delegate should not feel happy with the quality of a course, or something should happen during a course, which is outside of Bromley Emergency Courses’ control, that affects the quality of a course, the delegate will not be entitled to a refund.
- Bromley Emergency Courses does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage of a delegate’s property/personal effects whilst on a course.