MCEM Part A Course
Click here to view our Part A video
Course leads: Dr Mathew Hall, Mr Chet Trivedy
We have been running our MCEM Part A course twice a year for the last five years. During this time we have learnt a great deal about what the MCEM examiners are looking for in this demanding exam. We have continually updated and revised the course to ensure that it provides highly focused exam preparation.
The two-day MCEM Part A course starts with a full MCQ exam each morning. The remainder of the day consists of lectures and discussions around the key elements of the exam. This teaching is given by experienced and knowledgeable lecturers covering anatomy, various areas of physiology, pharmacology, evidence-based medicine etc. The anatomy teaching from Professor Harold Ellis is a particular highlight.
The MCEM Part A course materials include a binder containing preparation materials which we have honed over several years. Our MCQ marking breakdown provides you with an indication of how you are doing compared to the group as a whole, and where your stronger and weaker areas are.
MCEM Part A Course sample programme
Registration and introduction
EBM / Statistics
Pathology / Haematology
Terms & Conditions
By booking onto one of our courses, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
- All course materials, examination practice papers and videos are the intellectual property of Bromley Emergency Courses. By booking onto a course, or purchasing materials on the website, delegates acknowledge this and agree not to copy or distribute these materials.
- Bromley Emergency Courses reserves the right to make minor alterations to the programme, speakers, or venue of any of our courses.
- Should a course be cancelled for any reason, we shall endeavour to reschedule and will refund the cost of the course in full.
- Delegates making a cancellation more than six weeks before a course will be refunded in full, less a 10% administration fee.
- Delegates making a cancellation between two and six weeks before a course will be entitled to a 50% refund.
- Delegates making a cancellation less than two weeks before a course will not be entitled to a refund.
- If, for any reason, a delegate should not feel happy with the quality of a course, or something should happen during a course, which is outside of Bromley Emergency Courses’ control, that affects the quality of a course, the delegate will not be entitled to a refund.
- Bromley Emergency Courses does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage of a delegate’s property/personal effects whilst on a course.