MCEM Part A Course
Click here to view our Part A video
Course leads: Dr Mathew Hall, Mr Chet Trivedy
Venue : College of Emergency Medicine, London
Now in its 10th year, our flagship MCEM Part A course continues to deliver the highest quality in MCEM teaching to doctors wishing to sit the first part of the College of Emergency Medicine Membership examination. With over 20 courses behind them, the course organisers bring an extensive knowledge of the Part A exam to a course packed full of focused exam teaching, tips and practice questions. The course is continually updated and revised to provide the best possible preparation for the demanding MCEM Part A exam.
Our MCEM Part A course runs over two whole days. Each day begins with a full 50 question MCQ practice Part A paper. This is followed by a series of exam focused lectures from our experienced and knowledgeable faculty covering all the important topics: anatomy, the major areas of the physiology curriculum, pharmacology, pathology and haematology. In addition, a series of anatomy MCQ workshops, a lecture on exam and revision tips and a whole session devoted to discussing the most frequently examined MCEM Part A topics, all give invaluable exam preparation. The anatomy teaching with Professor Harold Ellis is also a particular highlight.
A comprehensive course manual – containing copies of all lecture presentations along with additional material – accompanies the course, and all those attending receive online access to videos of lectures from a previous course. The course is held in the wonderful surroundings of the College of Emergency Medicine, Breams Buildings, London EC4A 1DT.
MCEM Part A Course sample programme
Introduction and outline of the programme
Full practice paper I
Marking paper 1
Neuroanatomy & physiology
Exam and revision tips
Full practice paper II
Marking paper II
Anatomy MCQ workshop
Frequently examined topics
Interactive MCQ quiz
Final remarks & feedback
Terms & Conditions
By booking onto one of our courses, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
- All course materials, examination practice papers and videos are the intellectual property of Bromley Emergency Courses. By booking onto a course, or purchasing materials on the website, delegates acknowledge this and agree not to copy or distribute these materials.
- Bromley Emergency Courses reserves the right to make minor alterations to the programme, speakers, or venue of any of our courses.
- Should a course be cancelled for any reason, we shall endeavour to reschedule and will refund the cost of the course in full.
- Delegates making a cancellation more than six weeks before a course will be refunded in full, less a 10% administration fee.
- Delegates making a cancellation between two and six weeks before a course will be entitled to a 50% refund.
- Delegates making a cancellation less than two weeks before a course will not be entitled to a refund.
- If, for any reason, a delegate should not feel happy with the quality of a course, or something should happen during a course, which is outside of Bromley Emergency Courses’ control, that affects the quality of a course, the delegate will not be entitled to a refund.
- Bromley Emergency Courses does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage of a delegate’s property/personal effects whilst on a course.