MCEM Part B Course
Course Leads: Dr Emma Townsend, Dr Duncan Bootland
Simply the best MCEM Part B course going, we are now in our sixth year.
The strength of our approach is the degree of personal feedback you receive, as each of your four MCEM Part B practice papers is reviewed followed by a detailed discussion on each question and how marks are allocated. This identifies the areas that need strengthening, but most importantly ensures that you have exactly the right short-answer technique for the exam. We back this up with analysis of previous MCEM B topics, carefully focussed lectures, and detailed hand-outs. Lunch is provided on both days of the course.
MCEM Part B Course Sample programme
Exam Tips and Triage
Clinical Content 1
Review of papers
Clinical Content 2
Review of papers
Terms & Conditions
By booking onto one of our courses, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
- All course materials, examination practice papers and videos are the intellectual property of Bromley Emergency Courses. By booking onto a course, or purchasing materials on the website, delegates acknowledge this and agree not to copy or distribute these materials.
- Bromley Emergency Courses reserves the right to make minor alterations to the programme, speakers, or venue of any of our courses.
- Should a course be cancelled for any reason, we shall endeavour to reschedule and will refund the cost of the course in full.
- Delegates making a cancellation more than six weeks before a course will be refunded in full, less a 10% administration fee.
- Delegates making a cancellation between two and six weeks before a course will be entitled to a 50% refund.
- Delegates making a cancellation less than two weeks before a course will not be entitled to a refund.
- If, for any reason, a delegate should not feel happy with the quality of a course, or something should happen during a course, which is outside of Bromley Emergency Courses’ control, that affects the quality of a course, the delegate will not be entitled to a refund.
- Bromley Emergency Courses does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage of a delegate’s property/personal effects whilst on a course.